This post may contain affiliate links which if you make a purchase through our link we may make a little commission at no extra cost to you
Happy New Year Everyone, 2018 was a good year and I hope 2019 become a better year for everyone, this is my first post for 2019 and I hope you guys like it. without further ado let’s begin!!!
First dates can really be nerve-racking especially if you don’t really know the person you are going on a date with and while the first date is the beginning of an actual relationship. One can also say first dates are like mini-interviews whether we like to admit it or not. Most people think about the clothes they are going to wear (which is not a bad thing) and not ways to start a conversation.
The best way to ensure you keep the conversation going is to ask your date question although one can not say if others are comfortable with casual conversation, here are the important & fun first date questions to ask
1. Where are you from?
2. Where did you go to school?
3. When’s your birthday?
4. What are your hobbies?
5. What is your social life like?
6. What are your goals in life?
6. What are your friends like?
7. What are some of your pet peeves?
8. What is your biggest fear?
9. Do you ever cook?
10. What is your favorite food?
11. What is your dream job?
12. What would your perfect vacation look like?
13. What is the craziest thing you’ve ever done?
14. What is your favorite drink?
15. Who is your favorite artist?
16. Who is your favorite actor or actress?
17. Who is your favorite author?
18. What are you most grateful for?
19. Among family and friends, what are you best known for?
20. Are you more an indoor or outdoor person?
21. What is your favorite international food?
22. Are you a morning person or a night owl?
23. What amazing adventure have you been on?
24. What type of movies do you enjoy?
25. What is on your bucket list?
26. What is the most embarrassing thing that ever happened to you?
27. Do you have a special place you like to visit regularly?
28. What type of music are you into?
29.if you could only eat one thing for the of your life, what would it be?
30. Where is the strangest place you have ever been to?
31. Which country do you never want to visit?
32. What wrong assumption do people make about you?
33. Do you prefer teamwork or you like to work alone?
34. Would you like to be famous? (if yes what would you want to be famous for? If no why not?
35. What is your favorite ice cream flavor?
36. What is the most interesting fact about you?
37. What do you enjoy doing for fun?
38. How do you feel about?(whatever you want to ask)
39. What are you looking for in a relationship?
40. Do you like reality TV shows?
41. Are you into sports?
42. What is the silliest fear you have?
43. What odd talent do you have?
44. How techie are you?
45. What would like to learn more on, but you do not have enough time to study?
46. Where would you move if you could move anywhere in the world and still find a job and maintain a reasonable standard of living?
47. How much personal space do you need to be comfortable?
48. What is your favorite brand?
49. What is your favorite holiday?
50. What is the spontaneous thing you’ve done?
51. What is your go-to funny stories?
52. What would be your ideal best city to live in?
53.What is the best road trip you have been on?
54. Do you sing?
55. What was your high school like?
56. What TV shows did you watch when you were a kid?
57. What is the worst movie you have ever seen?
58. What is the worst advice someone has given you?
59. What are people most often surprised to learn about you?
60. What is the most ridiculous thing you have ever done just because you were bored?
61. How many other countries have you visited?
62. What is your favorite holiday?
63. Do you like to dance?
64. What was the last new thing you tried?
65. Who appeared from your parents taught you the most about life?
66. Would you rather have an incredibly fast car or incredibly fast internet speed?
67. What is your favourite quote or saying?
68. Who is your role model?
69. What odd talent do you have?
70. If you had three wishes what would you wish for?
For each and every question you ask remember to answer them too if you want your to date to answer your questions and don’t ask questions you are not comfortable with just because you want your date to answer them.
Some of these things I don’t even know about my boyfriend who I’ve been with for over a year, I might have to find out the answers, haha!
Lol, glad you liked it.
Great questions! I’m going to go home and ask these questions ??
Glad you liked it, let me know how it goes
I think I did some of those questions on my first date…but anyway I will suggest to my niece to give a reading at this post, it could be useful to break the ice with her next date!
My husband and I don’t know the answers to some of these questions. We plan on using a handful of them on our next date night!
Wow, that is something but I am glad you liked it
These are such great questions to ask! That makes sure the date is full of conversation and quality time getting to know each other. Thanks for sharing!
Thanks, am glad you liked it
Wow its like an interrogation rather than a date but guess it is nice to know all that stuff, great idea for a post
Actually going on a date later this afternoon, so might just try some of these! Thank you 🙂
Tuva | tuvasworld.com
You are welcome, let me know how it went
This is such a great idea! Beats the stereotypical questions you think of on the spot in the heat of the moment.
These are all super good questions to ask, all things you should know about a person before you get serious, that’s for sure.