This post may contain affiliate links which if you make a purchase through our link we may make a little commission at no extra cost to you
Intimate questions can concern anything from your dreams to how you picture you and your partner’s future together that is why I have compiled a list of fun intimate questions to ask your partner.
Whenever we think about or hear the word intimate, we often think it only relates to bedroom conversations, but I am here to tell you that the word intimate especially intimate questions can cover a wide can cover a much wider spectrum.
just to help you understand your partner more and also help you define your relationship. Without wasting any more time here are some interesting intimate questions to ask your partner
Intimate Questions to Ask Your Partner
- What was the first thing you noticed about me?
- When you look at me what do you see?
- How do you describe me to other people?
- What qualities make me special to you?
- If you could have three wishes from me, what would they be?
- What are your goals for us?
- When did you realize you were in love with me?
- Would you say you have a “type”? Do I fit what you thought you were looking for?
- What could I do for you that I don’t do now?
- What were you thinking on our first date?
- Who is your role model in life?
- Who is your role model in love?
- What were you looking for when you found me?? Were you looking for love?
- What is your opinion about marriage and children?
- Do you believe in soulmate?
- Do you believe in love at first sight?
- Do you see our love lasting?
- How big a deal are special occasions for you?
Have you ever cheated on a partner?
- Have you ever been in love before?
- What is the one thing about me that stands out to you?
- What thoughts make you unhappy?
- What are the thoughts that make you happy?
- How would you define love?
- What would you change about yourself?
- What would you change about me?
- Do you dwell on past occurrences?
- When did you have your first kiss?
- How important is physical attraction to you?
- How long do you see our relationship lasting?
- Is there a point in your past that you regret more than anything?
- To you what is the best way of showing love?
- How long was your last relationship before you broke up?
- What is the toughest and roughest thing you have ever gone to in your life?
- Do you imagine us having a lot of children?
- Do you imagine s getting married?
- Do you prefer living in the city or in the outskirt of a town?
- What is the greatest accomplishment of your life?
- What inspires you to be a better person?
- What is your greatest fear?
- What are you most grateful for?
- What is that one thing that you procrastinate on?
- What is that one behavior that you never tolerate?
- What’s one difference between us that you absolutely love?
- Where is your favorite place to be with me?
What’s one thing you are scared to ask me, but really want to know the
- What’s one thing you feel our relationship is lacking?
- What’s that one secret you have wanted to tell me, but haven’t?
- What’s do you think is your biggest strength in this relationship?
- Where do you see yourself living when you retire?
- What are your financial priorities and goals?
- What is on your bucket list that we can do together this year?
- Do you have any habits you want to change?
- What were the major turning points in your life?
- What is the biggest lesson you’ve learned from previous relationships?
- How do you want to be remembered?
- If you woke you tomorrow with no fear what would you do first?
- In your life, what has been the biggest blessing in disguise?
- What are three strengths you see between us that we possess as a team?
- What three words would you use to describe us as a couple?
- What did your parent teach you about love and relationship?
- What are some of your first thoughts in the morning and your last thoughts at night?
- What qualities do you really look for in a friendship?
- What do you consider your biggest failure? What did you learn from that failure?
- What was your favorite TV show as a kid?
- What’s your favorite song of all time? Why that one?
- Is there anything you’ve really longed to do with your life yet that you haven’t?
- What book made the biggest impression on you as a teenager? As an Adult?
- If you won the lottery, what would you do with the money? And why?
- What do you think will help keep our relationship and connection to each other strong?
Like I said before intimate questions don’t have to be bedroom questions, I hope you enjoy asking your giflfirnd/boyfriend these intimate questions to ask your partner. That is all the really fun intimate questions to ask your partner if you are also looking for tips on how to improve your relationship then check out this post,