This post may contain affiliate links which if you make a purchase through our link we may make a little commission at no extra cost to you
I know I have not been blogging lately, I have just been busy with school and life but I have finally found a balance to everything so without further ado let’s begin.
Asking someone you have feelings for can be really tough especially if you are the shy type, I mean let’s face it, most of us have a crush but to get up the courage to ask our crush becomes a bit of a problem. That is why I have written this blog post to help you with asking your crush out. I have tried out one of the methods (I won’t say which one it is) and I can tell you that it will definitely work out with your crush.
- Use Emoji: Technology has taken over lives so has social media especially emojis, whenever we want to express ourselves we tend to use emojis. So if you are the shy type then using emojis to ask that special someone on a date.
- Snapchat Story: Snapchat is the thing now right after Instagram, you can make a snapchat video and send it to the person you want to ask out or you can post it on your story and hope the person sees your post.
- Do something out of a movie: Everyone likes a romantic movie scene so look for a scene in a movie that your wannabe date would love and act it out, don’t forget to ask your friends for help.
- Use Food: It easy to use food to ask someone out on a date, you can get creative with it, most sellers give you customized treats for this sort of thing.
- Highlight Words Out of a Book: This will be good for those who are super into books, find out the book your wannabe date is super into and highlight some of the words out of the book.
- Write a Song or Poem: Write out your feelings in a song or a poem and if you can’t write a song or a poem, get someone who knows how to write a song or a poem. Put your feelings out there is very important because it tells the person you want to ask on a date how you really feel.
- Radio: You can go to a radio station or call a radio station to ask your date out but remember to tell your wannabe date to tune in to the station.
- Mariachi Bands: Another creative way to ask someone out on a date is by hiring mariachi bands, mariachi bands are Mexican musical group that dates back to the 19th century. Mariachi bands are most often used at wedding parties and also for marriage proposal, you can use the mariachi bands because their songs are so romantic.
- Fortune Cookies: Use fortune cookies to ask that special someone out on a date since they can predict one’s fortune then you can definitely use to ask someone out on a date. You can either bake it yourself or you go out and buy it.
- Use the phone: This method can be a tricky one but trust me it going to be worth it, all you have to do is get the phone of your wannabe date and change the name your name was saved with and change it to “would you go on a date with me” and then call him/her and trust me you will definitely get a result.
- Drop a Note: Write out your feelings on paper and it in his/her bag, desk or anywhere you know you wanna be date will see the note.
- Write it Out: You can ask that special someone out by writing down your feelings on the floor, sidewalks or go to the beach and express yourself on the sand.
- Flowers: People can’t resist flowers especially women, how can we? Flowers are colorful and beautiful, they are a reflection of one’s feelings. So send flowers to your wannabe date or better yet deliver it yourself.