This post may contain affiliate links which if you make a purchase through our link we may make a little commission at no extra cost to you
I want to say a big thank you to Anna for nominating me for the blogger recognition award. You can check out her amazing blog at Stralthy where she shares food recipes, beauty reviews and also some things in her life.
- Thank the blogger that nominated you
- Write a post to show your award
- Give a brief story about how your blog started
- Give two pieces of advice to new bloggers
- Select 15 bloggers, you want to give this award to
- Comment on each blog to let them know you have nominated them and provide the link to the post you created.
How My Blog Was Created:
My blog was created because I wanted to share my story with people and I also wanted to document some of my journey through life so that someone else can learn from it and know what he/she shouldn’t do. I also wanted to share relationship advice and tips from my own perspective.
My Advice To New Bloggers:
- Whenever it feels like your blog is overwhelming you or you are bored with your blog (which happens to me all the time), just take a break from it all, no one is going to hold it against you, if you feel stressed out so take a break, relax your mind and I guarantee you that when you decide to come you will definitely fall in love with it again.
- Don’t give up easily, I know the world of blogging can be tough but that doesn’t mean you can’t make it.